- Chinese PM arrives in Pakistan
- Imran Khan blames rival for murder of politician Zahra Shahid Hussain
- 600 Afghan interpreters win right to live in Britain
- Syria conflict: Fierce battle for key town of Qusair
- Hundreds protest outside Britain's first drone base
- North Korea Rejects UN Sanctions
- Shahrukh Khan Hasn't Replaced Salman Khan In Big Boss 7
- Sreesanth, other Rajasthan IPL players in spot-fixing row
Forcing someone to marry against their will is to be made a criminal offence in England and Wales, it has been confirmed.Figures from the Home Office Forced Marriage Unit show 1,468 cases were recorded in 2011.
David Cameron has ordered an inquiry into whether Conservative Party co-chairman Baroness Warsi breached the ministerial code when she was accompanied by a business partner on an official visit to Pakistan.
International Medical Relief agency (IMRF) recently hosted a fundraising event at Manchester aiming to help the hearing and auditory impaired people of Pakistan.
Wilson Chowdhry Chairman of the BPCA was invited to attend Christian Solidarity Worldwide which was to present the lecture of special rapporteur of Religious freedom for the United Nations Heiner Bielefeldt on his work and the ongoing persecution faced by religious minorities globally. The event was held at London School of Economics.