- Imran Farooq murder: Scotland Yard raids two houses in London
- G8 leaders seek agreement on Syria
- Afghanistan to begin peace talks with Taliban in Qatar
- Man sought over Gloucester mosque arson attack
- Iran's new president hails 'victory of moderation'
- Syria conflict: Fierce battle for key town of Qusair
- Hundreds protest outside Britain's first drone base
- Facebook to crack down on anti-women hate speech after boycott
- S Sreesanth: IPL cricketer freed on bail in India
- Champions Trophy: South Africa win puts Pakistan on brink
Dr Malik, with his remarkable proficiency in immigration law is undoubtedly hailed as an authority on the issue. >>
HFA President Masood Khawaja said that his orgniasation maintains an efficient system to draw line between halal and non-halal food. >>
Dr Rami Ranger MBE advises new businessman: “Self respect is the basics of any business. Rules and regulations should be observed and the staff are taken care of as they are the real force behind any business. >>
Group Customer Marketing Director Chris Liveing says,"We also like to expand our services to South Asia as a large number of South Asian communities settled here phone to their near dears." >>
Director Kebabish Original Amjad Khan says, “We also want to open our branches in every corner of the world." >>
Curry King Sir Gulam Noon, who introduced frozen Asian food to the British retailers, was born on 24 January 1936 in Bombay (now Mumbai). He est >>
- Student life taste for beers turned into Cobra
- Bestway's Zameer Choudrey relates success story
- ‘Hard labour spurred me to success’
- Enam Ali, the 'Curry Prince' of Britain
- Hard work makes Shahid a successful solicitor
- NetRemit makes remittances to Pak easy
- Soccer fan excels in IT business
- Ayurvedic queen of global makeup industry
Forcing someone to marry against their will is to be made a criminal offence in England and Wales, it has been confirmed.Figures from the Home Office Forced Marriage Unit show 1,468 cases were recorded in 2011.
David Cameron has ordered an inquiry into whether Conservative Party co-chairman Baroness Warsi breached the ministerial code when she was accompanied by a business partner on an official visit to Pakistan.
Currency Exchange Rates
Business Support Links
Governor State Bank of Pakistan, Yaseen Anwar extended support to CEO of UBL UK in assisting expansion of remittances from UK to Pakistan.
A solidarity march was taken out by British Muslims to denounce the Woolwich incident who termed the tragedy against the Islamic teachings.