- Pakistan's Sharif surges ahead in election count
- Ukip councillor Eric Kitson quits after posting anti-Muslim jokes on Facebook
- Dhaka factories death toll passes 700
- Delhi: 14-year-old labourer allegedly rapes 6-year-old
- Hundreds protest outside Britain's first drone base
- North Korea Rejects UN Sanctions
- Shahrukh Khan Hasn't Replaced Salman Khan In Big Boss 7
- Sreesanth, other Rajasthan IPL players in spot-fixing row
Making history in the south-west British county, a Labour councilor has been selected as Bristol’s first Muslim lord Mayor. >>
Artistry is mastermind, intelligence is crucial and adventure is life. Summaiya Jillani is an overnight-celebrated artist of Pakistani Marilyn Monroe’s beaut. In her life, fusing the cultural tangles with west in very astute of her aesthetics. >>
Dr. Nayyer Abidi, a British Pakistani Doctor, continues to make a difference in Ethnic Communities UK with his valuable contributions. >>
British Pakistan Foundation's Executive Director Suniya Qureshi says,"I would only tell my community that we should water the sapling of love for their homeland planted in the hearts of our youth. We cannot move forward unless we are united." >>
Cllr Muhammed Javed hails from Jhelum city of Pakistan. His parents came to UK in 60’s. He has the honour of being the first Asian councillor and the leader of council of the Borough. >>
British Pakistani plastic surgeon in the Oscar winner ‘Saving Face’ has said that acid violence is not a Pakistan specific phenomenon and there are dozens of countries where the problem exists at a similar level but gets under-reported. >>
- Kadri, a lifetime crusader against injustice
- Media should avoid overplaying sporadic incidents of terrorism: Sadiq Khan
- 'I haven't withdrawn case against Musharraf'
- Sharma don’t think Muslim youth attracting to extremism
- Naveeda wants to make Bradford a modern city
- Spend more on education than food: Mayor Chaudhry
- Qamar Raza, making fortune from retail
- Dr Chughtai believes more in hard work than luck
Forcing someone to marry against their will is to be made a criminal offence in England and Wales, it has been confirmed.Figures from the Home Office Forced Marriage Unit show 1,468 cases were recorded in 2011.
David Cameron has ordered an inquiry into whether Conservative Party co-chairman Baroness Warsi breached the ministerial code when she was accompanied by a business partner on an official visit to Pakistan.
International Medical Relief agency (IMRF) recently hosted a fundraising event at Manchester aiming to help the hearing and auditory impaired people of Pakistan.
Wilson Chowdhry Chairman of the BPCA was invited to attend Christian Solidarity Worldwide which was to present the lecture of special rapporteur of Religious freedom for the United Nations Heiner Bielefeldt on his work and the ongoing persecution faced by religious minorities globally. The event was held at London School of Economics.