- Imran Farooq murder: Scotland Yard raids two houses in London
- G8 leaders seek agreement on Syria
- Afghanistan to begin peace talks with Taliban in Qatar
- Man sought over Gloucester mosque arson attack
- Iran's new president hails 'victory of moderation'
- Syria conflict: Fierce battle for key town of Qusair
- Hundreds protest outside Britain's first drone base
- Facebook to crack down on anti-women hate speech after boycott
- S Sreesanth: IPL cricketer freed on bail in India
- Champions Trophy: South Africa win puts Pakistan on brink
Forcing someone to marry against their will is to be made a criminal offence in England and Wales, it has been confirmed.Figures from the Home Office Forced Marriage Unit show 1,468 cases were recorded in 2011.
David Cameron has ordered an inquiry into whether Conservative Party co-chairman Baroness Warsi breached the ministerial code when she was accompanied by a business partner on an official visit to Pakistan.
Governor State Bank of Pakistan, Yaseen Anwar extended support to CEO of UBL UK in assisting expansion of remittances from UK to Pakistan.
A solidarity march was taken out by British Muslims to denounce the Woolwich incident who termed the tragedy against the Islamic teachings.